The kids were invited to an ice-skating birthday party for a girl at our church today. Now, the total ditz in me completely forgot that even though it was 81 degrees outside, that I should dress my children warmly for the ice-skating rink! Luckily, the mother of the birthday girl had an extra sweatshirt for Hayley, and brought gloves for everyone!
This was the first time the kids had ever been ice-skating, and I couldn't help them since I'm pregnant. But they had these cool red things that looked like the "walkers" that you may see older people use. After a couple of rounds, Hayley had ditched the help and was skating on her own. I was impressed! Hunter kept the walker, but he was a little speed-demon!
Talk about fun! It definitely made me realize that we should do this more often. Here are some pics:
Saturday, May 10, 2008
Baby It's Cold ....INSIDE!
Posted by Christy Brockman at 6:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment