No baby yet. I am going to the doctor every Friday for my weekly checkups. Last Friday I was 1.5 centimeters dilated and 60% effaced (cervix thinned out). That really doesn't mean a whole lot. I could stay that way a while, or things could progress quickly. Between the whole due date discrepancy, and other people telling me that I look like I'm ready to pop, I have been very anxious about labor and delivery. Now I just want to get it over with, because I can't stop thinking about it and wondering when it's going to happen! I was induced with the other two, so I don't know what to expect this time around. I know the signs/symptoms, but I just don't know how it's going to go down, if you know what I mean! I'm probably between 36-38 weeks at this point. I have gone into full "nesting" mode. Houston's room is pretty much finalized, and his bag is packed for the hospital. I started frantically cleaning last Friday night after my doctor visit that morning, afraid the house wouldn't be ready! Problem, is I didn't get much done, because my body couldn't handle it! My dear, sweet parents then commissioned my aunt (who just started back to cleaning houses full-time) to come over last night and clean the whole house for me. I've never had my house cleaned by anyone else before. Of course, I had to clean a little BEFORE she came, because I'm crazy like that! So that's the status for now, I'll try to keep you posted!
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Quick Update
Posted by Christy Brockman at 8:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment