Friday, January 16, 2009

I've Been Tagged

My friend April tagged me. Here you go.


5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. I was starting my second semester as a junior at Harding University.
2. I shared a dorm apartment with Katie Fant, Jenna McKinney, and Amber Sawyer.
3. I was about to turn 21
4. I was getting ready to go on Spring Break campaign to Chicago.
5. I was changing my major for the 5th time.

5 things on my to-do list today: (I'm going to put tomorrow since it's nighttime)
1. Go to a baby shower.
2. Clean out the fridge.
3. Help Hunter with his 100th day of school project.
4. Workout on my elliptical machine.
5. Go to my parents' house for a birthday dinner for my dad.

5 snacks I like:
1. Chips and Dip
2. Ice Cream
3. Brownies
4. Gardinos
5. Sour Patch Kids

5 things I would do if I was a millionaire:
1. Pay off the debt, including the house.
2. Help family, friends, and those in need.
3. Hire a full-time housekeeper and cook.
4. Travel the world.
5. Save for the future.

5 places I have lived:
1. Memphis, TN
2. Searcy, AR
3. Fredericksburg, VA
4. Hartselle, AL
5. Olive Branch, MS

5 jobs I have had:
1. Assistant to a Pediatric Ophthalmologist
2. Server - J. Alexander's, Searcy Country Club, Colton's, Outback
3. Medical Office - G.I. Center of the Midsouth
4. Retail - Express, American Eagle
5. American General Finance

5 people I tag:
1. Jenna
2. Wendy
3. Leslie
4. Morgan
5. Shana



post signature

1 comments:

April said...

Thanks!