Tuesday, January 06, 2009

P.S.

I did not write the previous post to make you feel sorry for me. Many people will comment, "I don't know how you do it." I am not Supermom. I just do what I can do without going crazy. Well, sometimes I go crazy. But my life is not as perfect as I try to make it out to be. If we are going to support each other as mothers, we need to be real with each other. And that's the real me. I don't cook good meals. I don't get very involved in the PTA (I do go to parties, lunch, and help out when I can), I don't make cute clothes for my kids. I'm not crafty. I hate school projects. I just try and love my kids every day. I give lots of hugs and kisses. That's me.



post signature

0 comments: