Saturday, July 11, 2009

Because it couldn't hurt, right?


Okay, readers……Now it’s my turn to do a “5-day Mini-Blog Challenge” featuring The Husband Project by Kathi Lipp. Kathi has graciously offered to donate some fun prizes for my giveaway. They include:

A copy of the book The Husband Project
The Husband Project DVD
A copy of The Frozen Gourmet (a frozen meal cookbook)

So gear up and get ready to win the challenge! It’s very simple – each day this next week, Monday through Friday, I will post a “challenge” for you straight from Kathi’s book . Once you have completed the task, just leave me a comment on how it went, and you will get one entry each day into the drawing. Leave me a comment on this post that you plan to do the challenge and I will give you an entry. You get an extra entry if you link this Challenge into your own blog! Just leave me a comment on this post to let me know you have done so. I will draw 3 names at the end of the week for the prizes, and yes, you could possibly win all three!

Below is a little tidbit about Kathi’s book:

Do you feel like your marriage has gone from "I do" to "What did I do?" Recapture the romance that made you and your husband fall in love in the first place. The Husband Project provides 21 days of fun activities to show love and honor to your husband. Kathi Lipp will help you discover:

Proven ways to return fun and flirting to your marriage.
Inner assurance to meet your husband’s unspoken emotional needs.
Increased confidence when it comes to meeting your husband’s sexual needs.
New levels of warmth and tenderness in your relationship.
A deeper sense of security with your husband.
A greater ability to boost your husband’s belief in himself.


I truly believe that when we go out of our way to make our husbands happy (this usually begins reluctantly), that we learn to rid ourselves of resentment, ill feelings, and selfishness. We as wives usually come out ahead, because we are transformed from within, and as the Bible verse goes, “Do unto others….” Our wonderful husbands may learn a few tricks along the way!
I will post the winner of the prize giveaway next Sunday on my blog. Let’s have some fun this week – I’m excited to hear about your efforts! We will ALL be winners after the challenge!


Oops....I almost forgot....Kathi is also giving away a free e-cookbook on her site www.kathilipp.com (if you sign up for her newsletter) called The Ultimate Guide to Man Food or How to Drive Your Husband Wild with Passion by Impersonating Betty Crocker. I need all the help I can get!

post signature

12 comments:

Morgan Holt said...

Christy...I'm in! :)

Morgan Holt said...

I also linked the husband project and your blog challenge to my blog.

Angela said...

I would totally be in EXCEPT we the kids and I are going to be out of town ALL NEXT WEEK! I won't have regular access to a computer but i will check your blog to see how it all went when I get back. Great idea!

Wendy said...

I'm in!

Jolie said...

Hey! I'm in, but it may not work well because John and I don't see each other during the week. =( Depending on what the task is, I guess. But I'll try!

Courtney Rogers said...

I would love to participate and I'm going to link the challenge into my blog.

Gretta said...

We so need this after an incredibly hectic week of my sister getting married. SIGN ME UP!!!! Can't wait to participate and appreciate your timing. God is good in how He orchestrates things in our lives.

Gretta said...

oh and I'm linking you too! :)

Karlye said...

I am in on the husband project! And I have linked this on my blog!! Great idea!

Randi said...

I don't have a blog...but I love yours! :) I would love to do the husband project stuff!

Christy Brockman said...

You don't have to have a blog to participate, just leave a comment each day on mine about your efforts, and you get entered into the drawing!

Kelley said...

I'm in, sounds interesting.